Renovation does not have to cost a fortune!
According to the Kuotes' research on decorating rooms, the cost to redecorate:
- A Standard Living Room (excl. Chandeliers) is $12, 000
- A Standard Dining Room (excl. Chandeliers) is $10, 600
- A Standard Bedroom (excl. Chandeliers) is $9, 200
That is quite the price to pay for a face lift when your existing furniture are in GOOD condition and might only need to be re-upholstered or painted in a new color or be accessorized with dramatic chandeliers or light fixtures. Of the three quick and inexpensive fixes, nothing instantly transforms your space like a unique piece of chandelier. Chandeliers act as a face lift to your existing furniture. Whether it is modern, contemporary, rustic or traditional, chandeliers complement your style and brighten up your space.
Here are two photos; a dining room before and after a chandelier has been installed.
There are a plethora of lighting fixtures but the key is to find one or more that do(es) the following:
- Complement(s) your style and character,
- Complement(s) your furniture and home decor,
- Provide(s) sufficient lighting and has great functionality, and
- Safe to install. Keep in mind the structural design of the home
- Not only will you have bright lights and an eye catching piece, you will be saving tons of $$$ by sticking to your original furniture and decor.
Best of luck with your renovation! Thanks for reading!
URL of source information: https://www.kathykuohome.com/blog/budget-breakdown-how-much-does-it-cost-decorate-a-room/